Our vibrant campus seeks to bring out the best in each student in both academic and extra-curricular fields to nurture the complete manager. Physical fitness is as important as mental fitness to develop the muscles of the body as well as of the brain, and grow the entrepreneurial spirit.
Our students drive the Cultural Club, Sports Club and Entrepreneurship Development Club, supported by the faculty, and organize various innovative and high-quality programs. All of the 120 students enthusiastically participate in these events and make these memorable.
The Cultural Club events include debate competition, film shows, essay contests, poster designing competitions, short film competitions, and an open forum on women's safety issues.
The Sports Club events include carrom tournaments, shuttle (badminton) tournaments, football matches and cricket matches.
SIM preneurs, the Entrepreneurship Development Club, helps students turn their ideas and passions into workable business ideas and develop future business leaders. The activities include:
• Meet an Entrepreneur - P. P. Thomas Owner of Kelachandra Machines, and Supriya Chellappan, Owner, Dhakhan Deghchain of restaurants, Trivandrum
• CII - Family Business Conclave - August 2013
• Attended Webcast of Kerala Chief Ministers Speech on Entrepreneurship, September 2012
• Visited Techno park Incubation Center
• Attended TATA first Dot - Entrepreneurship Training in Techno park
• Attended IBM Executives Talk on Entrepreneurship organized by Saintgits Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship
• Participated in the My Big Idea Competition, Saintgits Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship
• Attended Kerala Financial Coorporation program on Entrepreneurship
• Visited District Industry Council, Kottayam and Changanaserry branches
• Two teams Participated in KMA competition for Entrepreneurship
• Attended the two-day TiEconprogram on Entrepreneurship
• Attended International Conference on Entrepreneurship at De paul Business School, Angamaly