Students will be able
1. to evaluate and formulate assumptions, approaches, procedures and results related to
2. to design and setup electronic systems as solutions to socio economic problems.
3. to lead a small team of student engineers to perform laboratory experiments or projects
and also function as a contributing member in the team.
4. to communicate effectively as well as accurately document the project outcomes.
5. to reflect social commitment in student community
After the successful conduction of the ‘Gyannikoppam - Know the...Read More